Helping You

Help with a Federal Agency

The first step in getting help from my office is filling out this form allowing me to communicate with Federal agencies on your behalf.

Helping You: Frequently Asked Questions

Have questions? View the casework FAQs here first.

Order A US Flag

You can purchase American flags through my office, and request to have them be flown over the US Capitol.

Military Academy Nominations

Information and instruction for young men and women seeking nomination to a US Military Academy.

Congressional Art Competition

Learn more about the annual Congressional art contest open to all high school students that live in our Congressional District. You may also fill out an entry form to send to my office.

Visiting Washington, DC

Are you taking a trip to Washington, DC? My staff is happy to assist constituents obtain tickets for tours of the U.S. Capitol and other Washington, DC attractions.

Honoring Exceptional Iowans

Fill out an online request to have by office officially recognize an outstanding public achievement of a person who lives in our Congressional district.